Canaltour in luxury, private boat
De Waterkoets takes your group for the best boat trips through Haarlem and surroundings. We will take you across the beautiful canals of Haarlem, to show you our historic city. From the water it’s a memorable way to discover the city’s sights.
Our skipper sails you with your own group along the most beautiful spots on our authentic historical ‘Salonboot’. All our boats are fully closed, heated and are fitted with a toilet. Depending the weather possible to have the boat half-open and half-closed, or fully open enjoying the sunshine.
Drinks boat € 19,- p.p.
One hour cruise with unlimited use of beer, wine and soft drinks.
Typical Dutch snack ‘Bitterbal’ € 1.10 each.
Deep-fried balls filled with a ragout of meat.
Our point of departure:
In the opposite of the Teylers Museum, next to the small white bridge. (other places on request)
Good to know:
- Expand your time on the boat, every 30 minutes incl. drinks: € 5,- p.p.
- All prices include VAT
- The boat will be just for your own private group.
- Professional guide in many languages possible (on request)
- We’ll make a custom route for you that suits your wishes.
- Prices are based on groups of at least 10 adults; if you are with less than 10 adults, please contact us about the price. For groups of 20 persons or more discount is possible, ask for quotation.
- The pick-up place is in consultation, see the page pick-up places for all options
- On the boat is self-service, extra service is possible in consultation.